Monday, February 4, 2008

First time and Just wan to share my life to others

HaHa... 1st time to blog really dunno wat to type.... alot of function also dunno...Poor!!!!
So thank for visit Ing my little bloggie. Until now also dunno y i blog.
I think there is a few reasons:
1)To let my frens noe how i am now.
2)Improve my english gua
3)Improve my typing skill gua
4)Have a place to shout out
5)Maybe this make me sleep well
6)Maybe this make u sleep well 2
My bloggie rules:
1)No bad words!!!!
2)No food!!!!
3)No pets allow plzz!!!!
4)No sad mood!!!!

Y dreamland?? ??
Sure u r asking y title put dreamland??
Coz........................every1 likes dream!!! In dream u can do anything u like. Dunnid to mind about hoe the world has change. And dun nid to mind about others
But wat i dun like about dream is......................... they r x real.
So... I myself create a plece were every1 can dream wit me
& also makes u come in wit :( goes out wit :)
A smile face is hoe u makes others happy!!


So thanks for reading all the crap i made hope they dun make u sleep
Be Happy

ChiaJye

No comments: