Friday, February 22, 2008

The CNY is just over

Yeah Friday again.................. Yes !!!! Can bac home jor. Now my little pocket got only RM5. Like wat my frens told me that: " U must have about RM100 every time u r out if not u fell not secure.."
Then i ask : "Y????????"
Fren:" Coz when u ar lost u cannot call for help when u dun have money & when kena rob still got money to gif the robber. If not he kill u when he is mad.LOL "
Me:"Waw looks like u r rite wo...."
So when i looks at my little RM5 i feel so poor & hollow & also not sucure......
Lucky i going bac later....
Ya this year angpow still heven open yet. But what my bro told me it is about RM400++. HAh.... So poor de? My aim is to buy a PSP with my angpow lo......... From wat my fren told me the PSP is about RM600(without package)&RM800(Package) This mean i still nid to get RM200 more for my PSP... But i always feel the PSP is still far away from me lo. Beside that, Do u noe i am a Fans of GUNDAM.... But i am poor. Now onli got 2 plastic figure. My Gundam kaki got about 100 gundam lo........ 2 is juz 2% of theirs. During new Year i gamble with my parents and fren and thought of gaining some funds for my gundam de....My aim is buy a "Gundam Unicorn" about RM200 lo . But at last i didn't gain any funds lo.... think +ve i didn't lost too. hehe.
So what are my CNY aims ??? They are :
1) My parents,Me and My frens have a healty life (dunno sze jian wake up jor?? )
2) Gain some height(this is my wish every year lo )
3) PSP & GUNDAM (Plastic figure)
4) cgpa 3.+++ in this sem. (I told myself once i fall i sure climb bac )
5) Gain more money but not weight

Sze Jian my fren that is fainted till now after kena rob in Masjid Jamek*
So every1 watch out there, be carefull
Hope all my aims can be fulfill in this beautiful year.

YA the election is coming..... Those who are 21 must go to vote. "Ur 1 precious vote r going to change the future of Malaysia " Quoted from dunno where

Politics is not a thing that u can say no to. Becoz it is all around u.

Waw 2day crap alot lo. I think is i guai lan dun wan have a nap (Guai Lan like Daniel) LOL
So i stop here...

Preview 4 next post: Hoe i manage with my financial and hoe i thinks about Mamak Stalls

Gundam Uncorn (Normal mode) (Destroy mode)



1 comment:

思翔 said...

Wao...looks like you really LONG time didnt update your blog lor..
It is 22 Feb 2009 !!
1 YEAR already lar abang !